Sistemas de filtragem
Unidade de Controle de Fluido FCU 2000 Series
The Fluid Control Unit FCU 2000 is a portable service instrument for measuring particle contamination in hydraulic and lubrication systems.
The values are measured using infrared technology and are given according to ISO 4406, SAE 4059 and NAS 1638 classifications.
- Hydraulic and lubrication systems
- Test rigs
- Bottle sampling analysis
- Tank analysis
- Robust design
- Cleanliness classes according to ISO 4406, SAE 4059 and NAS 1638
- Integrated graphics-capable printer
- Data output on display or via connection to a PC
- RS232 or RS485 interface
FCU 2xxx -1 | FCU 2xxx -4
Continuous display of measured values via display (LCD)
Self-diagnostics Continuous with error indication on LCD
Measurement range (calibrated) ISO 12/10/9 … 23/21/18
The instrument is calibrated within this range.
Will display up to class ISO 25/23/21.
Data memory (battery back-up) 3000 measurements
- Pressure inlet INLET: 1 – 350 bar, with clean filter element
- Return line outlet OUTLET: max. 3 bar
- INLET (Pressure): Minimess test coupling type 1604; the FCU can be connected to standard 1620-type connectors using the test hose supplied
- OUTLET: male coupling DN 7
- INLET (suction): male shut-off coupling DN 6.4
Measurement flow rate 50 – 150 ml/min
Total flow rate 50 … 800 ml/min (depending on pressure)