Trocadores de calor
Sistema chiller RFCS
The RFCS cooling unit (chiller) is used to cool various liquids such as water, water glycol or oil down to the ambient temperature or below. The chiller system consists of refrigerator, pump, tank and controller and is able to set the temperature of the cooling media to a previously configured target value independently.
- Fluid cooling system as separate auxiliary cooler or for integration into a machine
- Can be used for any cooling tasks
- Stand-alone control of the system by means of innovative controller design
- Condenser available as water-cooled or air-cooled variant
- Multiple cooling circuits
- Precise temperature control accuracies from ± 0.1 K
- Optional outdoor installation
- Think green – act green: energyefficient mixer principle available as an option
- Machine tools
- Milling machines
- Welding systems
- Laser cooling
Whether integrated into a machine or used as a separate auxiliary cooler or insertion cooler, the RFCS range of chillers will tackle any cooling task and guarantees quality for your products with utmost precision.