Trocadores de calor
Refrigerador de ar industrial OK-ELD 0-6 com DC motor
The OK-ELD air cooler series is designed specifically for mobile hydraulic applications where high performance and efficiency are required and physicalsize must be minimized to allow easy installation.
These coolers use a combination of high performance cooling elements and high capacity, long life DC electric powered fans to give long trouble free operation in arduous mobile hydraulic applications. The compact design allows the coolers to fit most equipment and provide the highest cooling performance in heat dissipation whilst minimizing space required.
- Compact, efficient, high performance
- Cooling range 2 – 34 kW
- DC motors in 12 Volt and 24 Volt with motor lifetimes up to 16,000 hours
Hydraulic systems in mobile machines and vehicles, such as
- Mobile cranes
- Concrete mixers and pump trucks
- Road paving machines
- Construction machines (excavators, wheel loaders)
- Agricultural machines
- Municipal machines
Fluids l Oils (mineral oils, synthetic oils, high viscosity oils, biological oils, phosphate ester)
- Water-glycol (cooling fl uids)
- HFC pressure fl uids
Viscosity 2,000 mm²/s (standard)
- Minimum / maximum ambient temperature: – 20 °C to + 40 °C (standard)
- Minimum / maximum temperature of the medium: + 20 °C to + 130 °C
Please contact the technical sales department in the event of deviating temperatures.
Fan at max. speed (max. volume of air) must be avoided when operating a cooler at which the temperature difference between the medium inlet at the cooler and the ambient temperature can be greater than 50 °C. Quick changes in the temperature of the cooling element material can lead to a significant reduction in service life or to direct damage of the cooling element due to thermal shock. Please contact the technical sales department to receive information about controlled fan drives.
Pressure resistance of the cooling element
- Dynamic operating pressure: 16 bar
- Static operating pressure: 21 bar
- Axial fan in suction version (standard)
- Axial fan in pushing version on request
- DC motor
- 12 V / 24 V
- Protection class IP68
- Insulation class F
Other versions on request.
Noise levels See technical data
The noise levels are only reference values as the acoustic properties of a room, connections and refl ection have an effect on the noise level
- Integrated pressure bypass valve (IBP) or integrated thermal pressure bypass valve (IBT) (cannot be retrofi tted, also see options)
- Brushless fan
- Electronic speed control (ESC)
- Air fi lter grid or air filter mat
- Vibration damper