The New Dimension in Accumulator Sizing
In 1997, through the use of program routines taking into account real gas behaviours, HYDAC revolutionized the process of calculating and simulating hydraulic accumulators.
HYDAC has completely revised its ASP – Accumulator Simulation Program calculation software and is now proud to present: ASP 5
In addition to being totally re-designedASP 5 program has two new program sections and is now no longer three-dimensional, but five-dimensional in structure:
- Simulation, with the well-known advantages but with a completely fresh appearance and additional visual representation of the most important parameters,
- Pressure shock damping, clearly arranged in one program window,
- Pulsation damping, including corrected pump factors, also presented in a clear program window,
- Volume compensation during thermal expansion and
- The integration of the stand-alone, simplified software ASPlight, also from HYDAC.
The user interface has been completely up-dated. Improvements have been made to the process for printing, exporting and saving the results. The visualization of the simulation and the displays for volume, pressure and temperature are clearly arranged and make the new version a pleasure to use. The following languages can be selected:
- English and