Linha de retorno e sucção de Filtro RKM até 800 l/min, até 10 bar
The filter housings are designed in accordance with international regulations. They consist of a filter head, filter bowl and a screw-on cover plate. Standard equipment:
- with bypass valve
- with back-pressure valve
- without anti-cavitation valve
RKM return line & suction boost filters are ideally suited for use in equipment with two or more circuits. In particular this filter is the “first choice” for mobile machinery using hydrostatic drives (e.g. wheel loaders, fork-lift trucks, harvesting machines), if the return flow is greater than the flow required on the suction side under operating conditions.
The return flow of the operating hydraulics is supplied to the filter via one or several inlets “A” and is cleaned by the filter element (full flow return line filtration). A pressure of 0.5 bar (standard) is applied inside the element by the back-pressure valve “V1”. This ensures that the filtered return line flow is available to the hydrostatic feed pumps connected in “B” ports (full flow suction boost filtration). The risk of cavitation is significantly reduced. The excess flow is drained to the tank via
port “T”. A bypass valve “V2” (standard = 2.5 bar) is fitted to relieve excessive back-pressures in the element (important on cold starts). This valve arrangement ensures that only finely filtered oil is available to the suction port during operation (exception: RKM 350). With optional valve “V3”, oil can be drawn from the tank for short periods, e.g. initial filling, venting after changing element.
The filter elements used in RKM filters are characterised by low backpressures, especially at high viscosities (e.g. cold starts).
Nominal pressure 10 bar
Temperature range -30 °C to +100 °C (short-term: -40 °C)
Material of filter head Aluminium
Material of filter bowl Steel (all RKM except for RKM 300) Polyamide (RKM 300)
Material of cover plate Polyamide (RKM 80 to 251, 350)
Aluminium (RKM 300, 400, 800)
Type of clogging indicator VMF – Connection thread G 1/8
Pressure setting of the clogging indicator -0.2 bar (vacuum pressure) 2 bar (back-pressure) (others on request)
Bypass cracking pressure (V2) 2.5 bar (others on request)
Setting for back-pressure valve (V1) 0.5 bar (others on request)
- Perbunan (=NBR)
- Tank-top filter
SPECIAL MODELS AND ACCESSORIES
- with bleed valve
- with multiport head (only RKM 80 to 251; see point 2.4)
- with integral thermal bypass valve (only RKM 151, 201, 251; see point 2.5)
- with anti-cavitation valve (V3)
- See Original Spare Parts List
CERTIFICATES AND APPROVALS
- On request
COMPATIBILITY WITH HYDRAULIC FLUIDS ISO 2943
- Hydraulic oils H to HLPD DIN 51524
- Lubrication oils DIN 51517, API, ACEA, DIN 51515, ISO 6743
- Compressor oils DIN 51506
- Biodegradable operating fluids VDMA 24568 HETG, HEES, HEPG
- Fire-resistant fluids HFA, HFB, HFC and HFD
- Operating fluids with high water content (>50% water content) on request
- Filter housings must be earthed.
- When using electrical clogging indicators, the electrical power supply to the system must be switched off before removing the clogging indicator connector.