Sistemas de filtragem
Filtro de mangas Padrão FB-S
Standard series filter bags are two-layer or three-layer bags, which can be used either in a WBF filter housing or in market standard bag filter housings from other manufactures.
The surface is protected by and additional fine fabric covering, so that fibers cannot becone detached from the bag and get into the clean side. At the same time, the bags also offer excellent chemical resistance and are free of substances that impair wetting. The filter bags meet FDA requirements for use in food-related areas.
To increase the servide life there are optionally available magnets incl. holders, which support the separation of magnetic particles in the WBF housing.
- Filtration of washing and machining fluids, particularly in the automotive industry
- Paint and lacquer filtration
- Use in applications with increased purity requirements
- Simple handling through tool-free installation
- An optimum material compound guarantees maximum safety during operation and ensures sulfficient flexibility for optimum adaptation to the bag receptacle
- Plastic collar for optimum sealing
- Bar magnets and holders available as accessories for the WBF filter housing
Filter Size 100 | 200
Differential pressure, maximum 1.4 bar
Filtration rating (nominal) 1 …200 μm
Filter material Polypropylene (PP)
Collar material Polypropylene (PP)
Operating temperature, maximum 60°C
Flow rate nominal 200 l/min| 400l/min