Fibra de metal Elementos Filtrantes V até 210 bar, classificação de filtragem 3, 5, 10, 20 μm
METAL FIBRE ELEMENT
Metal fibre filter elements are used primarily as protective filters in highly dynamic applications.
The filter element is constructed from randomly laid stainless steel wires. This stainless steel wire meshpack which is pleated, produces a low pressure drop and is suitable for all operating fluids.
The “V” metal fibre elements are used in our return line and pressure filters.
Additional metal fibre version “VB”
An additional metal fibre filter element offered by HYDAC is the “VB” element. This element is used primarily in test rig systems for test cycles where temperatures exceed 100°C and as working filters in highly dynamic applications. VB filter elements are used mainly in HYDAC pressure filters. (Order code example: 0110 D 005 VB).
Collapse stability 210 bar
Temperature range -30 °C to +100 °C
For sealing material FPM to -10 °C
Flow direction From outside to inside
Filtration rating 3, 5, 10, 20 μm (others on request)
Bypass cracking pressure
- Pressure filter element (“D”): Without bypass valve as standard
- Return line filter element (“R”): standard 3 bar(others on request)
Category of filter element Can be cleaned to extend service life
COMPATIBILITY WITH HYDRAULIC FLUIDS ISO 2943
- Hydraulic oils H to HLPD DIN 51524
- Lubrication oils DIN 51517, API, ACEA, DIN 51515, ISO 6743
- Compressor oils DIN 51506
- Biodegradable operating fluids VDMA 24568 HETG, HEES, HEPG
- Fire-resistant fluids HFA, HFB, HFC and HFD
- Operating fluids with high water content (> 50 % water content) on request
Stainless steel wire mesh elements can be cleaned after use. However only a certain level (percentage) of cleaning is achievable. In order to achieve the best possible result, the elements should be cleaned using specialist equipment. The cleaning effect cannot however be predicted. It depends greatly on various conditions
- Filtration rating: The finer the filter material, the worse the cleaning
- Operating pressure: The higher the operating pressure, the more firmly the contamination particles become embedded in the filter material
- Type of particle: For example, if the contamination consists mainly of fibres, the level of cleaning is worse than if it consists of cube-type particles. In addition it must be noted that with each cleaning process, it is only possible to restore approx. 80-90 % of the initial filter area each time, i.e. after 4-5 cleaning cycles, the result might not make economic sense (cleaning costs versus service life). Further information on cleaning is provided in the operating manual which is available on request.