Change-Over Diesel PreCare HDPD up to 1800 l/h
The change-over Diesel PreCare is a modern system for diesel prefiltration which protects vehicle manufacturers and operators against breakdowns, downtimes and expensive service calls.
The change-over “Diesel PreCare” filters consist of a module with multiple filter housings. They are connected by a ball change-over valve with single-lever operation. The HYDAC solution is available in two versions:
- Manual water discharge (BestCost) – the conventional, operator-dependent solution
- Fully automatic discharge Plug&Play (HighTech) – the innovative solution for fully automatic dewatering, independent of the operator, even during suction-side operation.
HYDAC filter elements Dieselmicron® are validated and their quality is constantly monitored according to the following standards:
- ISO CD 16332
- ISO 19438
Operating pressure < 1 bar absolute
- BestCost: up to 1800 l/h
- HighTech: up to 1800 l/h
- BestCost: M22x1.5; M27x1.5
- HighTech: G ¾
- (others in request)
BestCost: -40 °C to +90 °C
HighTech: -20 °C to +90 °C
(extended temperature range on request)
Nominal voltage 24 V DC (optional 12 V)
Rated output for up fuel pre-heater to approx. 300 W
Water separation efficiency >95% in accordance with ISO CD 16332
SPECIAL MODELS AND ACCESSORIES
- Water sensor (present as standard on HDPDHighTech”)
- Fuel pre-heater
- Clogging indicator (only HDPD “HighTech”)
- With integrated hand pump or electric pump (only HDPD 600 BestCost and multiple modules)
- Others on request! 1.5
- See Original Spare Parts List
CERTIFICATES AND APPROVALS
- On request
COMPATIBILITY WITH FUELS
- Diesel, biodiesel (B0-B100) (non-conductive)
- Others on request.
- Only for suction-side operation
- Filter housings must be earthed.
- When using electrical clogging indicators, the electrical power supply to the system must be switched off before removing the clogging indicator connector.
- Due to the likelihood of freezing, there must be no restriction in the drain line. This is to compensate for the expansion.