Unidade Móvel de Tecnologia de Estabilização da Talha HSE2-16
In mobile hydraulics, such as:
- Wheel loaders
- Material handling machines
The HSE2-16 is a hoist suspension unit for use in wheel loaders or similar vehicles.
The hoist stabilisation unit
HSE 2-16 reduces vehicle pitching.
The load bearing line is linked to one or several hydraulic accumulators via a control valve. The accumulator(s) act as a hydro-pneumatic spring and as such decouple the source of the oscillation from the rest of the vehicle, and therefore from the driver.
The accumulator should be sized in consultation with Hydac in order to achieve the optim um overall system
- Higher transport and driving speeds
- Greater handling capacity
- More stable steering behaviour
- Shorter braking distances
- Greater comfort
- Lower mechanical stresses
- Lower downtimes
- Compliance with Health & Safety at Work directives
- Accumulator pressure always at load level
- No movement of the hoist when the suspension is connected.
Installation position Arbitrary
Ambient temperature -20 °C to +60 °C
Weight approx. 22 kg
Operating pressure Port A, B max. 400 bar
Port Sp max. 400 bar
Port T max. 30 bar abs.
(min. 20 bar delta p required)
Flow rate, all ports 300 at 5 bar (see curve at Point 4)
Operating fluid Mineral oil (HL, HLP) to DIN 51524;
other fluids on request
Temperature range of operating fluid -20 °C to +80 °C
Viscosity range 10 to 380 mm²/s
Contamination class (max. permitted) ISO 4406 (c) class 20/18/15
Control voltage (DC) 12 V or 24 V
Power consumption (solenoid) 18 W