Trocadores de calor
Unidade de Sistemas de Arrefecimento de Compressor RFCS-BL
The compressor cooler units in the standard range BL are available in 6 sizes for cooling capacities of approx. 1 kW to 11.2 kW.
The compact compressor cooler units are suitable for connection to one or several cooling circuits. The coolant can either be a water glycol mixture or, as an alternative, a low viscosity oil.
The coolant is kept at a constant feed flow temperature which can be pre-set. The integral circulating pump supplies the cooling circuit from a generously sized tank.
The units are wired ready-for-installation.
The compressor cooler unit consists of two circuits, the refrigeration circuit and the cooling circuit. The main components of the refrigeration circuit are:
- Safety and regulating devices
- Evaporator (component shared by refrigeration circuit and cooling circuit)
The main components of the cooling circuit are:
- Tank with coolant
The compressor cooler unit consists of:
- A closed-loop refrigeration circuit with hermetic compressor
- Air-cooled condenser protected by a guard
- Plate heat exchanger as the evaporator
- Low noise axial cooling fan
- Precise temperature control of the coolant by means of micro-processor-controlled technology
- Switching, controlling and safety devices
- Large tank
- Pump for water glycol mixture or, as an alternative, for oil as the coolant.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- Machine tools
- Machining centres
- Plastic injection moulding machines
- Electrical components
The cooling capacity of compressor cooler units is dependent on the ambient temperature and the pre-set temperature of the coolant in the feed flow. In the graph the cooling capacities are shown as curves against temperature of the coolant in the feed flow for the relevant size of compressor cooler unit. These cooling capacity curves apply to an ambient temperature (air temperature) of 32 °C.
For higher temperatures, the cooling capacity is reduced by approx. 2% per IK increase in temperature.