Trocadores de calor
Óleo/ar unidades de trocadores de calor serie móvel com DC motor OK-ELD Type
MOBILE OIL / AIR COOLERS NEW COMPACT DESIGN WITH DC ELECTRIC FANS AND HIGH COOLING PERFORMANCE
These coolers are designed specifically for mobile hydraulic applications where high performance and efficiency are required and physical size must be minimised to allow easy installation. Typical applications include mobile cranes, concrete mixers and pump trucks, road paving machines & transmission cooling.
OK-ELD Product Features
These coolers use a combination of high performance cooling elements and high capacity, long life DC electric powered fans to give long trouble free operation in arduous mobile hydraulic applications.
The compact design allows the coolers to fit most equipment and provide the highest cooling performance in heat dissipation whilst minimising space required.
- Cooling range 2-34 kW
- DC motors in 12 Volt & 24 Volt with motor lifetimes up to 16,000 hours
- Hydraulic pressure 16 bar dynamic
OIL/AIR COOLER DESCRIPTION GENERAL
In hydraulic systems energy is transformed and transmitted. During this transformation and transmission losses occur, i.e. mechanical and hydraulic energy is converted into heat. It is the function of the cooler to dissipate this heat.
ADVANTAGES OF THE OIL/AIR COOLERS:
- Environmentally friendly. No exchange between water and oil possible
- For commissioning only electrical energy is required
- Low operating costs, no additional cooling circuit necessary for the cooling medium, i.e. air CONSTRUCTION Oil/air cooler units consist of the (1) heat exchanger, (2) housing (3) axial motor fan. The oil connections are on the rear side.