Trocadores de calor
óleo/ar unidades de trocador de calor aplicação móvel e para motores hidráulicos tipo OK ELH
MOBILE OIL / AIR COOLERS NEW COMPACT DESIGN WITH HYDRAULIC MOTOR AND HIGH COOLING PERFORMANCE
These coolers are designed specifically for mobile hydraulic applications where
high performance and efficiency are required and physical size is minimised
to allow easy installation. Typical applications include mobile cranes, concrete mixers and pump trucks, road paving machines & transmission cooling.
OK-ELH Product Features
These coolers use a combination of high performance cooling elements and hydraulic motors to give long trouble free operation in arduous mobile hydraulic applications.
The compact design allows the coolers to fit most equipment and provide the highest cooling performance in heat dissipation whilst minimising space required.
- Cooling range 2-140 kW at ΔT 40 °C
- Hydraulic Motors from 6.3 to 22 cc
- Simple disassembly of components
OIL/AIR COOLER DESCRIPTION GENERAL
In hydraulic systems energy is transformed and transmitted. During this transformation and transmission losses occur, i.e. mechanical and hydraulic energy is converted into heat. It is the function of the cooler to dissipate this heat.
ADVANTAGES OF THE OIL/AIR COOLERS
- Environmentally friendly: exchange between air and oil not possible
- For commissioning only the existing hydraulic power can be used.
- Low operating costs, no additional cooling circuit necessary for the cooling medium, i.e. air CONSTRUCTION Oil/air cooler units consists of the (1) metal housing, (2) motor, (3) axial fan, (4) heat exchanger, (5) finger grid, (6) support and (7) feet. The oil connections are external.