Filtro de linha AFLS para API 614 até 1700 l/min, até 40 bar
The filters are designed in accordance with the API 614 (approval according to ASME Sec. VIII, Div.1). They consist of a filter housing and a screw-on cover plate. Standard equipment:
- without bypass valve
- without port for clogging indicator
- inlet and outlet ASME flange
- side vent and drain, ¾” ASME flange connection (300 lbs)
- with stand
- test certificates (acceptance test
certificate 3.1 to DIN EN 10204; Manufacturer’s Test Certificate M of final inspection and pressure testing)
HYDAC filter elements are validated and their quality is constantly monitored according to the following standards:
- ISO 2941, ISO 2942, ISO 2943, ISO 3724, ISO3968, ISO 11170, ISO 16889
Filter elements are available with the following pressure stability values: Optimicron® Power (ON/PO): 10 bar
- NBR (=Perbunan)
- Inline filter
SPECIAL MODELS AND ACCESSORIES
- Higher operating pressure on request
- Others on request!
- See Original Spare Parts List
CERTIFICATES AND APPROVALS
- With U-Stamp at extra charge
- Classification societies and other approvals on request
COMPATIBILITY WITH HYDRAULIC FLUIDS ISO 2943
- Hydraulic oils H to HLPD DIN 51524
- Lubrication oils DIN 51517, API, ACEA, DIN 51515, ISO 6743
- Compressor oils DIN 51506
- Biodegradable operating fluids VDMA 24568 HETG, HEES, HEPG
- Fire-resistant fluids HFA, HFB, HFC and HFD
- Operating fluids with high water content (> 50 % water content) and CLP oils on request
- Filter housings must be earthed.
- When using electrical clogging indicators, the electrical power supply to the system must be switched off before removing the clogging indicator connector.
- Filters must be flexibly mounted and not fixed rigidly to the floor or used as a pipe support.